WOW! Rent To Own EZ TERMS - $1500 Down $695 Per/Month. OPEN HOUSES SAT-SUN 12-1PM - Open Houses Saturday and Sunday, November 24th and 25th between 12-1 both days.
Fill Out an Application at this weekend's Open Houses and receive $100 towards your moving expenses or your First Month's Payment.
A RENT TO OWN OPPORTUNITY: $1500 DOWN $695 PER MONTH.
146 Edward Ave in Akron is a great single family house which offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a fenced in yard and a 1 car garage.
Interior photos will be posted by Thursday November 14th.
1. PURCHASE PRICE: $49,900.
2. DOWNPAYMENT: $1500.
3. SELLER FINANCING FOR TWO (2) YEARS AS A LAND CONTRACT. It will be Recorded at the county on your behalf and will prove that you have EQUITABLE TITLE in the property.
LOAN BALANCE - $48,400.
LOAN PAYMENTS - $578.80 (based on a 30 year loan at 9%)
TAXES ($72.16) + INSURANCE ($45) = $117.16.
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT = $695.96.
4. At any time prior to contract expiration, apply for a bank loan and pay us off.
For example - if your loan balance after 2 years is $42,500 and you borrow at 5% over a 30 year term, your payment should be around $230 per month. (Cheaper than a storage unit....)
5. Since the Land Contract is Recorded, the bank should offer you a REFINANCE LOAN honoring the terms of this agreement. Therefore, instead of the PURCHASE LOAN's requirement for a sizable down payment, a REFINANCE LOAN may offer up to 100% financing to pay off your underlying balance.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Most emphasis will be on your credit and criminal history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments, no evictions in the last 5 years, bankruptcies, types of felonies (if any) and their severity.
3. A minimum of a 600 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. Please no Section 8.
One dog (under 45 lbs) OR One Cat will be allowed. $200 Pet security deposit will be due prior to move in. $45 pet monthly rental fee.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.