Beautiful water view 2 bedroom near Vallejo Waterfront & Ferry Building - This upper unit (3rd floor) apartment is located at 146 Florida St., it has 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath. Beautiful water view from balcony. Freshly painted with laminate floors throughout unit. New stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, gas stove & dishwasher. Mirrored closet doors and a backyard common area. Owner pays water garbage & sewer.
Nearby is, Lincoln Elementary School, St. Vincent School. Within walking distance of bus station, John F. Kennedy Library, waterfront, and downtown shopping centers. Close to downtown waterfront and ferry building for easy commute.
1 Year Lease
Due to COVID-19, we are showing units to approved applicants only. Should you be interested, please do the following:
1. Read Rental Requirements to see if you meet them.
2. Drive by the property location.
3. Submit rental application at marinarealtypm.com for staff to review. Please email the office once you have completed your rental application. Please note, your credit card will have a pending charge of $35 for the credit check. If credit is not ran, the $35 fee will be refunded to your account within 6-10 business days.
*Gross income 3.times monthly rent ($4,500)
* Good verifiable rental history from present and previous landlords.
* At least 6 months with current employer, or verifiable monthly income.
* Good credit; no late payments, no collections, no bankruptcy or evictions.
To apply, visit our website at https://www.marinarealtypm.com/rentals.
To speak to a leasing agent on the phone, please call (707)552-4577.
Office hours are Monday Through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. Closed for lunch 12:00-1:00pm
Marina Realty Property Management
No Pets Allowed