Boutique heritage building with an ideal location close to shops, services, parks, and transit.
This suite has Douglas fir posts and a brick feature wall to showcase its historic charm. Large windows provide city, harbour and mountain views.
This unit is very bright, has a large open-concept living room and dining room, plus a well designed kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and an island for added storage.The luxurious bathroom, with its soaker tub and built-in cabinet, has plenty of room to get ready for the hustle and bustle of Vancouver life!
The Mission House building is a this mid-rise Vancouver condo which is located half a block from Main Street, along the Gastown waterfront and neighouring Chinatown. It is also walking distance to the beach at Crab Park at Portside. A short bus ride will bring you to the Main Street-Science World Skytrain Station. Restaurants, shops, and art galleries are also just steps away.
● Hardwood Oak Flooring In Main Living areas
● Walk-in Closet (plenty of shelving provided)
● Open Concept Kitchen With Island
● Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
● 7 Appliances (Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, garburator, washer and dryer)
● Soaker Tub in Large Bathroom
● Brick Feature Wall
● Venetian Blinds Provided Throughout
● In Suite Laundry
● Great View of Vancouver Harbour
● Well Maintained Building and Premises
● Professionally Managed
● 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
● Excellent Customer Service
● Free Street Parking 10pm-9am
Small pet negotiable with half month pet deposit.
One year lease, credit check and references required.
Void or post dated cheques are required at lease signing.
For questions or to book a viewing please contact Shari at between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm Tuesday through Saturday. Please note that this is a landline - no text messages will be responded to.
Lease details: 12 month lease (continues on a monthly basis).