Jevons Property Management presents A Very Nice Large Studio with Air-Conditioning. - Very nice, large, studio apartment with a refrigerator and electric range. Air-conditioning included. Conveniently located. Hwy 12 access is only a minute away. Shopping is within walking distance. The Fort Walla Walla Park is just one mile away. There is a bus stop located very close to the property entrance. Walla Walla University is a 3-minute drive, Whitman College is a 5-minute drive, and Walla Walla Community College is just 7 minutes away. On-site laundry room. Pets okay with a $500 fully-refundable pet deposit. Owner pays water/sewer/trash. Tenant pays electricity.
Property address: 1501 W Rose St 27 Walla Walla, WA 99362
Here is a 3D Tour of the inside: https://www.insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=el7nPUpi9q&env=production. The Tour, video, and photos are of a similar unit.
Water, sewer, garbage included in rent.
Pets okay with fully refundable pet deposit. $500 pet deposit, pet rent, and weight/other restrictions.
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Rental insurance required.
Requirements for Application
- You must view the inside of the property before submitting an application.
- Applications are required for each adult. The non-refundable application fee is $49.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count, such as social security retirement or disability, all support agency vouchers, Section 8, etc. Self-Employed individuals must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or home ownership.
- If pets are allowed, a photo of the pet with the applicant in the image is required.
Criteria for Approval
- No aggressive breeds of dogs are permitted.
- Maximum of 1 pet per bedroom if pets are allowed.
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Criminal History. We consider how long ago the crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation. Each property owner will make their own decision based on the results of the online criminal history check.
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and no more than 3 late payments within a most recent 12 months.
- Average household Credit Score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Average household Credit Score of 550 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Average household Credit Score of below 550 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
- You must take possession of the property within 7 days of the property being ready. We cannot hold a property for longer than 7 days after it is ready.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 550 and 649.
- Fully refundable pet deposit of $500 for the first pet, and $200 per additional pet, where pets are allowed.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
We are not responsible for any incorrect information on 3rd party websites.
We do not accept portable screenings.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
We look forward to connecting with you!