- Pristine studio on the fifth floor.
- All the standard furniture that you usually get in a dorm (but of much better quality) plus a bookshelf, which I think is awesome for keeping things organized and accessible.
- Window facing Dryden road lets in plenty of natural light at all times of day to help keep you from getting some winter time blues.
- Apartment entrance door is just a few yards away from elevator, which is very convenient when moving in or carrying large packages.
- Neighbors are very quiet.
- The concierges open the door for you so you don't even have to fumble around for your keys. They are awesome.
- Concierge notifies you by email when you receive a package.
- Collegetown Pizza is downstairs in case you get hungry.
- If you like clean, you'll love this place. The common areas are always spotless, and you'll never have to worry about bugs (specially those nasty crawly centipede things that creep around the older buildings and houses in Collegetown)
- Location is great. You'll really appreciate how much a shorter commute to campus just shaves off so much stress from your morning routine.
Discounts available if you sign soon
Even bigger discounts if you submit payments in advance