Jevons Property Management presents Studio Apartment with Storage Unit Near Central Washington University! - Second-floor studio apartment near Central Washington University.
Move-in special! $250.00 off your 1st full month's if you move-in by April 15th!
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator, range/oven, microwave
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-street parking
- Pets okay
- Ceiling fan
- 11.4 ft x 7 ft. storage unit included
Near multiple stores and restaurants including Campus U-Tote-Em, Iron Horse Brewery - Worldwide HQ, Dairy Queen, and many more.
Please take a virtual 3D Tour of the home here: https://www.insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=bINfZB0Lo4&env=production
Here is a link to a video: https://youtu.be/A_dlolqHoI4
Power included, tenant pays for all other utilities.
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Max occupancy 2 tenants.
Rental insurance required.
Pets are welcome with pet deposit, pet rent, and weight/breed restrictions.
Requirements for Application
- Applications are required for each adult and should be completed within 48 hours.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count such as all support agency vouchers. Business owners must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or home ownership.
Criteria for Approval
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Criminal History. We consider how long ago the crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation. Each property owner will make their own decision based on the results of the online criminal history check.
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and less than 3 late payments within the most recent 12 months.
- Credit score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Credit score of between 550 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Credit Score below 550 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
- You must take possession of the property within 21 days of your application being approved. We cannot hold a property for longer than 21 days.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
- Upon approval of the application, a holding deposit of 25% of a full month’s rent will be required within 24 hours as an earnest money deposit to hold the property, remove it from the market, cancel advertising, and cease showings to other prospective tenants. This earnest money deposit will be applied towards the refundable deposit upon move-in. The holding deposit is forfeited if the approved applicants fail to sign the lease or fail to occupy the property.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 550 and 649.
- Fully refundable pet deposit of $500 for the first pet, and $200 per additional pet and pet rent.
For updated information please visit our website - jevonsproperties.com.
We do not accept portable screenings.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Jevons Property Management is committed to providing the best possible service to all our property owners and tenants. We truly care about each and every person. Thank you for being a part of our journey.