Newly Remodeled 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Available Today! - This beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath home will feel like home in no time! Featuring newly updated flooring (luxury vinyl planking and carpet in the bedrooms), a refinished kitchen, and a brand new bathroom. With a large living space in the front, 1 bedroom on the main floor, and 2 bedrooms above, you will have all of the space that you need and more! Newly remodeled bathroom. The basement is shared storage space. Located in a residential neighborhood within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, & public transportation.
Located just minutes from the North Hills!
Conveniently located! Just a short drive to I-279, I-79, Rt. 65, Rt. 19, & Rt. 51. About a 15 min drive to downtown Pittsburgh, Ross Park Mall, & Mcknight Rd.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), washer/dryer included, forced air gas heat, cable ready, new carpet throughout, yard, off street parking
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Tenant pays for Gas, Electric, and Water
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 per pet). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly resident management fee (PURQZ, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.