Located in the heart of Braddon - a much desired central suburb, just around the corner from Canberra City and the Australian National University is this amazing apartment conveniently positioned close to amenities, with a peaceful and private feel provides a convenient & comfortable lifestyle.
This two bedroom apartment offers extra large interior living space, a balcony off the lounge room plus secure car parking. Set on floor one it is ideal to relax and entertain.
Upon entering the apartment, you are greeted by the big open plan living area. For those who enjoy cooking, you will love this modern kitchen complete with everything you need including stainless steel appliances, stone benches, and two-draw dishwasher. Year round comfort is assured with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning located in the living area.
Enjoy the benefits of this central city location just moments to Lonsdale Street pubs and eateries, the ANU as well as the many restaurants, shops and offices of the City and Dickson.
- Located on floor 1
- Open plan living/dining area
- Study nook
- Linen press
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to main
- European laundry with dryer
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Split-system heating/air conditioning to living area and main bedroom
- Short stroll to City Centre, Ainslie Shops and Dickson Shops
- There is currently no valid EER for this property
- No pets at this property
- Available for a 12 month lease from 26th September 2017
Other features that enhance the convenience of this apartment include:
- Secure intercom access
- Common gym and BBQ area
- Basement parking/garage with additional visitor parking and much more
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Lisa Hyland, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon