This suite is for short to medium stays only. Please reply by EMAIL with the following information:
• Names and how many people will be staying.
• Exact dates you would like to book the suite.
• Best Cellphone number and Email to reach you on.
• Any special requests you may have.
Located at 1661 Quebec Street is a cozy furnished two bedroom condo. Newly finished in 2018, this 800 square foot suite has more to offer than expected. It boasts an impressive 150 square foot terrace facing directly north with unobstructed views of false creek, the downtown skyline, and north shore mountains. The kitchen includes a center island, integrated Bosch appliances, and a lot more storage than expected from an apartment of this size. There is also a flex space next to the kitchen which can be turned into a pantry, extra closet, or small office space if needed.
The development Voda at The Creek by Concert is close to Creekside Community Centre, False Creek Ferry to Granville Island, Tap and Barrel Patio Restaurant, and Craft Beer Market. Schools close by are Saint Patrick Regional Secondary School, Saint Patrick Elementary School, and Florence Nightingale School. Grocery needs at Urban Fare, Save-on-foods and Whole Foods Market. As well the condo is a block away from the sea wall and a newly finished park.
Other Features include:
- Built in Forced Air heating and Air conditioning
- 1 Secured parking stall is included
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring throughout entire apartment
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and washrooms
- Beautifully furnished with all new furniture
- 24 hour building concierge and security
- Large fully equipped fitness centre