Cozy Two Bedroom Apartment on a Quiet Street! - 17 South St. #3 Manchester, NH 03104 - Please visit https://www.bluedoorliving.org/available-apartments to learn more about this apartment and to self-schedule a showing!
This updated two bedroom apartment is ready for an October move-in. It is located at 17 South St. Manchester, NH 03104. This is the Corey Square neighborhood in Manchester and it is steps to parks, shops, entertainment, and less than a mile from exit 5 on 293, giving this apartment an easy commute to any location for food, school, work, or play.
This owner is currently accepting section 8 and VASH.
The rent is $1,150 per month with no utilities included. There is an additional pet charge of $10/month for cats, and the dog charge varies by weight. There is no off-street parking. There is coin-operated laundry in the basement. To move in we require one month's rent as a security deposit due within three days of application approval, and one month's rent on the day you move in. The second month's rent will be prorated based on the day you move in.
Renting this apartment is as easy as 1,2,3!
1) Please call Blue Door Living at 603-965-2131, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to https://www.bluedoorliving.org/available-apartments to self-schedule a showing.
2) Fill out our online rental application at https://www.bluedoorliving.org/available-apartments. Everyone over the age of 18 and any cosigners must fill out a rental application. There is a $35 non-refundable fee that allows Blue Door Living to do a credit and background check.
3) Your application is screened and presented to the owner. If the owner approves, you may sign the lease, put down a security deposit, and schedule your move-in.
Blue Door Living has the following application requirements:
- The gross monthly household income must equal at least 3x the monthly rent.
- You must have no evictions or foreclosures within the past four years.
- You must owe no money to a utility company or a property manager/previous landlord.
- Credit & Background are reviewed on case-by-case basis.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Blue Door Living, LLC is a proud supporter of fair housing and is an equal housing opportunity provider.
Blue Door Living, LLC 603-965-2131 email@example.com