RARE VACANCY IN TALLMADGE - RENT TO OWN - OPEN HOUSES SAT-SUN 2-3PM - OPEN HOUSES SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 22-23,2018 BETWEEN 2-3PM BOTH DAYS.
We are pleased to offer 1714 Juniata Rd. in Tallmadge 44278, a beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 bath, home with a HUGE Basement, an attached 1 car garage, a shed and a full fenced back yard.
Since we have an underlying loan that must be paid off in 3 years, the property is offered as a Rent to Own (or an outright purchase) and NOT as a regular rental.
Two Options to Purchase the House:
A 3 YEAR LEASE WITH AN OPTION TO BUY
1. Purchase Price - $129,000.
2. Option Consideration Fee of 3% - $3870 which is FULLY credited towards the purchase price when you actually buy the property. However, similar to a car deposit, it is not refundable if you change your mind and walk away from the deal a couple of years later.
3. Rent the House for 3 Years at $995 per month.
4. If you pay your rents on time and purchase the property before the expiration of your 36 month lease, we will match your $3870 and credit it towards any future upgrades or towards the purchase price.
5. Pets: One dog (less than 45 lbs) OR one cat will be allowed.
Pet security deposit: $200 - refunded upon purchase of property.
Pet rental amount: $50 per month.
AN OUTRIGHT PURCHASE FOR $124,000.
If you have good credit and stable income, then consider this option as banks will stretch payments over 30 years at a low interest rate.
As an example, a $120,000 Loan at 4% over 30 years results in a monthly payment of $572.90. Add taxes and insurance and your total housing costs should be under $800 PLUS the property is YOURS.
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Most emphasis will be on your credit and criminal history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments, no evictions in the last 5 years, bankruptcies, types of felonies (if any) and their severity.
3. A minimum of a 550 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. Please No Section 8.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $200 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page.
We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.