Cozy 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,296 sqft. Vacaville Home - Please click on a photo above to see all photos.
Rental Qualifications and Policies for this property:
• FICO score of 650 or higher
• Income of three times the rent
• No evictions nor open bankruptcies
• Owner will not accept a cosigner
• Security deposit must be received within 24 hours of approved application unless other arrangements are made in advance
• Must take possession of the property within two weeks of approved application
• Pets will not be considered
• No smoking of any kind is allowed in the home
• Tenant pays for water, sewer and trash
• Available with a six month lease term
Near Elmira Road and Peabody Road, Vacaville, this cozy one-story, single family home offers three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. This home has programmable central heat and air conditioning. The tile entry opens onto oatmeal carpeting, two inch blinds, mini-blinds and verticals throughout 1,296 square feet of living space. The living room has oatmeal carpeting, decorative wall divider and a built-in cabinet. The family room has oatmeal carpeting, overhead lighting and ceiling fan, wood burning stove with brick wall and hearth, and a slider to the rear yard.
The eat-in kitchen has linoleum flooring, wood cabinets, tile counters and backsplash, pantry, dining nook and is equipped with:
• five burner gas range with self-cleaning oven
• stainless steel, double sink with garbage disposal
The master bedroom has oatmeal carpeting and a double-door closet. The master bath has a tile floor, walk-in shower with glass door and oak and marble vanity. The second and third bedrooms have oatmeal carpeting and double-door closets. The hall bathroom has a tile floor, shower over tub with glass doors and a Corian vanity.
The fenced rear yard has a patio and fruit trees. In the two-car garage there is a gas water heater, built-in shelving, workbench and a laundry area with gas and electric hookups. This home is located in the Vacaville Unified School District.
• Yard maintenance is tenant responsibility.
As we are first-come first-serve on application processing, you may wish to apply immediately if you think you want to rent this property. We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to completing an application. Security deposit must be received within 24 hours of approved application unless other arrangements are made in advance. You must take possession of the property within two weeks of your approved application. If you have any questions or would like to make sure you meet the minimum criteria for this property, please call prior to applying. We respond to emails and phone calls seven days a week. We do business in accordance with all State and Federal Fair Housing Laws – Lic #00948825.
***Please, do not disturb the residents.***
No Pets Allowed