(1) Private and spacious master-bedroom available w private attached bathroom in a large quiet house in Milwaukie!
(Please read entire listing in order to answer many of your questions)
Room size: 300 Sq. Ft & house-size 2,400
Room overlooks the front-yard and is in the back-corner of the house (shares only 1-wall). A large window provides ample light and a large closet will keep all of your belongings organized! This 300 sq. foot space boasts a clean beige carpet with cream-colored walls.
* Room available: Now (will pro-rate for remaining portion of June)
* Specs/Dimensions: 15 feet x 15 feet
* Single-occupancy applicants (no couples or kids, please) - NO pets (that includes cats)
* Rent: $900 which includes all utilities (Water, Sewer, Trash, Electric + Internet - No Cable) + a parking space.
* To move-in: 1st month + Last Month + $600 Security Deposit = $900 + $900 + $600 = $2,400
* 1-Year Lease
* Shared use of the house including a fully-furnished kitchen, living room, dining room, back-deck + large front/back yard. Your $600 deposit will be returned in full, contingent upon the room being left in the condition you found it. Private room has its own full bathroom (shower but no tub). Recently completed a number of upgrades including new hard-wood flooring, toilet and various structural and aesthetic upgrades.
Who you are: A kind, hard-working and courteous individual who pays their rent on-time, cleans up after themselves and pays their rent on-time! Someone who is over their partying days with little drama. Proof of employment + (2) personal/professional references required. I understand it has been a tough year but not interested in tenants with no job, drama or sob-stories.
Who I am: Mid-30 something male who works nights at bread-making factory. During my days off I enjoy working in the garden, doing house-projects, hiking and exploring nature and spending time with my two girls (they do not live with me).
As computers are not my strong suit, please text me. Kindly tell me a few sentences about yourself. Could include where you work, what you like to do for fun, or why you are moving (not limited to these topics).
Solicitors and “foreign exchange students” from other countries (aka: fishing scams) will not be reviewed nor accepted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!