Corner Unit! Bright, Well-Appointed Two Bed/Two Bath + Solarium with Expansive City and Mountain Views!
Location: 1775 Quebec St
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms
Area: 841 sqft
Pets: No, sorry
Tenancy Length: 6 month lease to start
- Two sunny bedrooms on separate sides of the home
- Large windows with roller blinds
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows
- Laminate flooring throughout the home
- Open plan kitchen with an abundance of storage space
- Elegant polished-edge quartz countertops
- Gourmet stainless steel appliance package - fridge, gas stove/oven, dishwasher, and microwave
- Spacious kitchen pantry
- Private balcony with expansive city views
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Enclosed solarium, perfect as an office with abundant natural light
1 parking stall and 1 storage locker included
Building amenities include:
- Spacious in-building social room
- Fitness centre with sauna and steam room
Utilities and cable/internet are the tenant’s responsibility.
WalkScore: 98 TransitScore: 99
The building is located in a lively, convenient neighbourhood, steps away from restaurants, entertainment, cafes, and amenities.
1775 Quebec St is located:
- A 5-10 minute walk from the Main Street-Science World Skytrain Station
- A 10-15 minute walk from the Olympic Village Canada Line Station
- Less than 5 minutes from the shops, groceries, and amenities at the Olympic Village Plaza.
- 6 month lease to start. 1/2 month security deposit required.
- Tenants are required to obtain sufficient insurance to cover personal belongings against loss or damage from any cause and for third party liability.
- Quiet and responsible tenants preferred.
- Reference and credit checks required.
- No smoking.
Please call or email for more details, or to schedule a viewing.
Listing Brokerage: Bodewell Realty.
This property is professionally managed and marketed by Bodewell Realty. Bodewell does not charge prospective tenants any application, handling or processing fees. We are a fully licensed brokerage with the Real Estate Council of British Columbia and act as the agent/marketer for the owner.