This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath custom built home in Orinda has it all !! The entry opens up to a large living room with a wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and a beautiful skylight. The top level has a large master suite that opens up to a large deck with views to the hills. The lower level has a huge family room, three more bedrooms and another large deck with access to the yard.
Built in 1966. This home is truly unique with angular walls in all the rooms. Tons of storage throughout. Beautiful setting up in the hills yet close to town and BART.
* Minimum one year lease at $5100.00 and $5300.00 security deposit
* This property does not participate in Housing Assistance Programs
* Pets may be considered with additional deposit and conditions
* Tenant responsible for all utilities
* No smoking
* Owner requires renter's insurance for the duration of the tenancy
* Owner provides yard service front and back
Lease must start within 2 weeks of approval
This home is also currently listed for sale.
Full security deposit due within 24 hours of approval
Full month’s rent due at lease signing (2nd month is prorated if lease begins after the 1st)
Jill Goolsby CalDRE #01849474
925-658-1415 x 5
Stokley Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider
'Disclaimer: Stokley Properties, Inc. is not responsible for 3rd party marketing'
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,100, Application Fee: $46, Security Deposit: $5,300, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.