Stunning 2BR/2BA in Historic Renovated School | Downtown - * Flexible lease terms: end Lease July, August or 1 year.
* $50/month for local University and UPMC Employees!
In an effort to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have temporarily stopped conducting in-person tours of our available apartments. This does NOT mean that we will turn you away if you are interested in one of our apartments. It just means we need to help you find your great new home through different methods. Call us! Email us! We have just the place you’re looking for!
* Spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bath Loft ~ 1160 Sq Ft!
* Unit features: airy high ceilings, stacked bedrooms - one captive, one open to Loft.
* Open concept kitchen & living space.
* Stainless Steel Appliances: refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher, granite countertops, and maple cabinets.
* Unit floors feature original tile work!
* Designer lighting, window treatments and decorating.
* Washer & dryer in-unit; extra laundry room in building as well.
* Convenient to downtown, the south side and oakland, the Fifth Ave. Lofts provide a high quality living experience.
* This historic conversion blends the great features of a 100-year-old school with the conveniences of modern living.
* Assigned parking available: garage $100/month | deck $50/month
* Located ~1 mile from downtown Pittsburgh, Oakland, and the South Side.
* Cat-friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit. (All per cat.)
* Dog-friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit. (All per dog.)
* Rent includes gas, water & sewage, and trash. Tenant pays electric.
* High efficiency central air and heating system. Control your own heating and cooling!
* Building Amenities Include a fitness room, bike racks, storage lockers ($25/month), trash chute, and elevator.
* For all inquiries email email@example.com
Dogs allowed in some units