Winter price reduction! MILLION DOLLAR FURNISHED FLOATING HOME! 4BD/2.5BTH 2400 SQ FT CUSTOM, LUXURY, HIGH-END! - $2995 a month thru March . All utilities included, plus monthly house keeper.
To get the special mention this ad and sign a 1-year lease by November 5th.
Indulge yourself in this one of a kind living experience.
Every inch of this home is luxurious and of the finest quality.
The owners take off to travel the world and live in a second home.
This is a chance of a lifetime!
Rent this breathtaking home furnished with absolutely amazing, high end furniture on the Columbia River for $2995/Month ( for 6 months) with one year lease.
Security Deposit of $2000.00 - subject to adjustment upon the results of a background screen. Possibility of paying in portions for the right candidate.
Enjoy the calm beauty and amazing sunsets on the Columbia River only 15-minutes to Downtown or 15-minutes to the Columbia River Gorge.
This home is being rented fully furnished with high-end, contemporary furnishings and décor. The kitchen is gourmet, high-end and gorgeous with stainless steel appliances, an undermount sink and an abundance of custom cabinetry. The entertainment room has been furnished with lavish leather furniture and a 70-inch screen TV and an audiophile speaker system. The bathrooms feature high end finishes like a Tiled Walk-in Shower, a Whirlpool/ Jacuzzi Jetted-Tub, and a Floating Frosted Glass Sink Countertop with a Waterfall Faucet. Seperate laundry room with utility sink. The downstairs has a gas fireplace and in wall heaters. The upstairs has ductless heating and cooling. The home is Green and energy efficient so the gas and electric bills are very affordable.
The home is located in a unique private gated marina. slip includes both sides of the dock, which allows you to tie-up your 30-foot boat or park your jet skis on the included floating dock.
The community is quiet and well maintained. There is locked, off-street parking and across the street is a fenced 2-acre storage lot for extra cars, RV or your boat trailer.
200-yards away, across the river is McGuire island, an uninhabited island with pristine beaches for barefoot walking and an undamaged ecology with no residents. 1-mile away is beautiful Blue Lake Park. 10 minutes away is Portland International Airport (PDX).
• All people age 18 or over that will be living in the property must complete an application and pay the application fee of $25 per person (or $40 per person if you have lived outside Oregon/Washington in the last 5 years).
• Application forms must be complete prior to screening.
• Positive identification with a state issued picture ID will be required.
• Inaccurate, incomplete or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
• If your application is denied, or if you decide not to rent the property after the screening has been started, your application fee will not be returned to you.
• Upon approval, if you will not be moving into a unit immediately, a deposit equal to half the security deposit may be required. Once you have paid this deposit, if you decide not to move into the unit, the deposit will not be returned to you.
• The number of total people permitted to occupy a residence is based on the number of bedrooms (defined as a room primarily used for sleeping, with at least one window allowing egress and a closet).
• Two persons are allowed per bedroom. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of two.
• You must provide phone contact information for your current and previous landlords.
• If an applicant has been evicted during the last (3) years, the application will be denied.
• Combined gross monthly income should equal (2) to (3) times the monthly rent.
• Employment and income sources will be verified.
• You may be asked to produce additional paperwork or contact information to verify non-employment income sources.
• If you are self-employed, you will be asked to provide a copy of your previous year’s tax returns.
• Lack of verifiable income may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of insufficient income, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Credit/criminal/background checks will be performed on all applicants age 18 and over.
• Criminal conviction(s) may be grounds for denial.
• Good credit showing prudent payment history will be required.
• Poor credit scores, bankruptcies, judgments, and accounts in collections may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of poor credit and bankruptcies, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Residences that allow pets will have an additional pet deposit. The total amount of the pet deposit is based on the type and number of pets and references. The final amount of the pet deposit will be decided after the screening is completed.
• In properties that have carpets and allow pets, the tenants will be required to have the carpets professionally cleaned upon move out.
No Pets Allowed