Looking for a furnished short term rental in Vancouver?
Our place is available for 3 months - from December 1st until the end of February.
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom house with a warm vibe, eclectic style, and incredible amounts of sunlight!
We are located on a quiet and residential street with a community feel.
2 blocks from Commercial Drive + 10 minute drive to Downtown + 45 minutes to the North Shore mountains and ski resorts.
Main Floor Features:
- Spacious mudroom with lots of room for winter coats and boots
- Cozy living room with gas fireplace and a library of books with wide ranging genres
- Dining room (seats 6)
- Large kitchen with custom made cedar cabinets / gas stove / stainless steel appliances and counter top
- Dishwasher + microwave + toaster + blender + slow cooker... Fully equipped with all you need to cook and entertain
- Extra dining space (seats 4 in a nook by large window overlooking beautiful trees)
- Counter bar stools seating area (3 seats)
- South-facing patio with covered deck and grill
- Full bathroom with extra deep soaking tub and separate shower
- One bedroom with handcrafted queen-sized Murphy bed + dresser + closet + flatscreen tv with Roku
2nd Floor Features:
- One bedroom with King size bed + dresser + closet + skylight
- One bedroom with Queen size bed + dresser + skylight + fantastic mountain views!
- Loft area with a comfortable sofa (extended) large flatscreen tv with Roku + desk / work space
- Half bath
Easy walk to Broadway Skytrain Station (access to Expo and Millennium Line) and bus transportation.
Live in the heart of Commercial Drive with independently owned grocery stores, coffee shops (Turks, Moja, Bump n Grind - all within a few blocks), great ethnic restaurants, natural food stores, the Rio Theater, and Britannia Community Center with pool, ice rink, gym, and a library.
Shared laundry room in the ground floor.
Rent includes utilities + wireless internet + linens and towels + bi-weekly housekeeping.
We ask renters to respect quiet hours for the peace and enjoyment of immediate neighbors.
$3400 / month
If you need a rental for only a portion of that time (minimum 1 month), please let us know, we might be able to accommodate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
While most of our residents are from the Vanderbilt community, Vandy housing welcomes everyone.
We have several apartments coming available June, July, and August 1st.
For more information, please visit our website - www.vandyhousing.com.
Lease details: 3 month sublet (December 1st 2017 until end of February)