Spacious, Remodeled One-Bedroom Apartment in Great Northbrae Location - *MOVE IN SPECIAL*
*Advertised Rent reflects a Move in Special of $1,200 off first month's rent if tenant moves in 11/5 or earlier. Rent on lease will be $100 higher than the advertised price.*
This remodeled and spacious one bedroom apartment offers a quiet escape while being just a few minutes from the best restaurants and retail in Berkeley. The apartment features hardwood floors, tons of natural light, modern amenities and wonderful period charm. It is one of just seven apartments in a quiet mid-century modern, building in the heart of Northbrae.
The apartment is nearly dead center of the Northbrae neighborhood, which was ranked number 2 in American Planning Association's Great Places in America. It is equidistant (about 5-10 minutes walking) from three of the prime shopping districts in Berkeley: Gourmet Ghetto (Chez Panisse, Cheeseboard, Andronico s Market) to the South, Monterey Market and associated shops to the West, and Solano Avenue (Andronico s, La Farine, Starbucks, Peet s Coffee) to the North. The newly-renovated North Branch Berkeley Public Library (1936) is a couple of blocks away, Bicycle Boulevard, which connects to a network of bicycle-friendly streets throughout Berkeley is around the corner, and the bus stop for the number 7 & 18 buses to the UC Campus and Downtown Berkeley BART station is a few steps away. Across from the bus stop is the start to Terrace Walk one of the public walking paths and steps that criss cross the Berkeley Hills.
* 706 square feet + 150 square feet of Balcony
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Fully remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator and range/oven)
* Remodeled bathroom
* Onsite individual storage (About 320 cubic feet)
* Onsite laundry (new machines)
* Parking available (see details below)
* Pets allowed (Breed restrictions apply, see details below)
* Available 11/5/2020
* Pets: $75 added to the base rent per pet per month.
* Water, Garbage, Recycling and Common Area Charges is a flat monthly fee of $75 paid in addition to the base rent.
* Parking: Attached covered parking WITH ADDITIONAL PRIVATE LARGE STORAGE CLOSET is available for an additional $130/month
* Smoking is not permitted on the premises
* Lease duration: 12 months
* Must meet credit and income requirements