Those seeking an easy care lifestyle in a convenient location are bound to be impressed by this charming single level home.
This property offers a comfortable lifestyle with two spacious living areas: separate lounge room plus family room off the kitchen, good sized bedrooms - two with built in robes and a fantastic yard.
With easy access to transport, schools, shops and local parks this is truly an opportunity not to be missed.
3 generous sized bedrooms
-Slow combustion fire place
-Large double brick garage
-Fully enclosed back yard
-Family friendly park at the end of the cul-de-sac
-Convenient location close to Evatt Shops and Belconnen town centre
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.