**Available mid-August...Please do not disturb tenants. **PLEASE NOTE: Unit will be shown by appointment only after tenants have moved out, but we have lots of pictures. Please do not disturb tenants. Thank you.
$2,695/mo.- $2500 Security Deposit*** - Includes weekly gardener!!
Pets always welcomed with no additional pet deposit!! (Insurance breed restrictions apply...)
Credit report required.....Must have good credit, proof of income and good rental history.
Approx. measurements (will have actual measurements after tenants move out).....
Dining Area: 8 ft. X 8 ft.
Living Room Area: 13 ft. X 12 ft. 6 in.
Bedroom: 12 ft. X 10 ft. (6' feet wide closet space)
Master Bedroom 13 ft. X 13 ft. (8 feet wide closet space)
Kitchen Area: 7 ft. by 5 ft wide to move about in
Refrigerator Space: 67 in. high X 36 inches wide
Pony wall/Breakfast Bar counter: 36 inches across X 5 ft 6 "long
Total square footage approx. 1100+ sq. ft. --
* 2 Bedroom 2 full Bath Duplex
* Large 2-car garage with automatic garage door with remote;
* Large living room with slider to yard;
* Gorgeous brick fireplace w/electric heater insert;
* Dining area with ceiling fan;
* Beautiful Oak kitchen cabinets;
* Newly upgraded master bath and main bath;
* All kitchen appliances including stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher;
* Laundry hookups in garage for both gas and electric;
* Small fenced and landscaped side yard accessible through sliding glass doors in living room.
* Large closets with lots of storage in garage.
*Fans in both bedrooms and dining room.
Located on a quiet, tree-lined street in a very nice, older area of Hayward lined with large estates and beautiful homes (near Castro Valley). Close to shopping, downtown Hayward, Hayward BART and CV BART, freeway, transportation, etc.
A real must-see!! Will be shown after tenants move out, approx. August 15. Pictures available. Please do not disturb tenants.
For more information please email me, indicating your contact information, actual email address and who will be occupying it. If you have pets, please forward me photos.
As always, pets are welcomed!!!