Lovely brick ranch home in the heart of Bartlett on a quite mature tree lined street. Walk to the Metra train station and to the many shops and restaurants in down town Bartlett or walk / bike to nearby Bartlett Park District Recreation center. Large fenced in back yard is perfect for entertaining guests or for kids to play in. Keep yourself warm during the winter months with an all brick fireplace. Plenty of parking in a large shared driveway. Location. Location. Location. This is a commuters dream.
• 4 Bedrooms (two on ground level / two in basement)
• 2 baths
• Large kitchen
• Cement patio
• Sliding door from kitchen to the patio
• Laundry room with washer and drier
• One and a half car detached garage
• Large driveway with plenty of parking space
• Mature trees on lot provide plenty of shade in summer
Unfurnished rent: $2,150/month
Furnished rent: $2,250/month
Utilities not included
Serious applicants will be subject to $125 background and credit check prior to signing a lease.