LOCATION: 219 South Payne Street #201 Alexandria, VA 22314
ONE MONTH RENT FREE! The effective rate is $1741/month, with rent returning to $1900/month for next 11 months.
• Outstanding location near King Street Metro Station (blue/yellow lines).
• The George Washington Parkway is close for easy access into downtown DC, Reagan International Airport, and the Capital Beltway provides flexibility to get to Maryland and points into Southern Virginia.
• Old Town Alexandria is the heart of the city on the Potomac River waterfront and is a short drive or walk away. You will discover why Virginia is for Lovers in the beautifully preserved historic district.
• The Hoffman Town Center is just west of Old Town and features an outdoor shopping mall experience.
• Payne is located between Duke and King-walk to Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, Brabo, Dunkin Donuts Laporta’s, Panera, Jimmy Johns, and much much more!
• Secure brick appointed 11 unit apartment building in quiet well kept community with picnic area in the back.
• Large 2 bedroom apartment offers excellent design options
• Living room features large bay window and is the focal point of the apartment to rest and relax after work.
• Dedicated dining area next to the newer kitchen presents terrific opportunities to host and cook meals for guests.
• Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, gorgeous hardwood cabinets and ample countertop space.
• Both bedrooms are of equal size and one can be utilized as an office/den or a guest room.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Laundry Room/Bike
• Large Storage Unit in Basement for $25/mo
• On Site Parking, first come first serve
• Water/Gas/Trash Service Included
• Tenant Responsible for Electricity, Cable/Internet
• Pets Considered with $25/month pet rent and small pet deposit