Studio Apt - Bird's eye view in the HEART of historic Sherwood!! - Sherwood Apartments offers only six units above these quiet retail spaces! Rarely come open. Newly updated and situated in a great part of the building.
Enjoy vintage charm above retail space in historic downtown at Sherwood Old Town Properties. These rare finds have close-in character, with high ceilings, grand oversized windows, lots of nooks and crannies, all above Sherwood’s best local shops and dining.
Water, sewer and garbage are included and all residents share a free commercial grade washer and dryer for free. The unit has gas heat and cook stove.
-Free on-site laundry
-24-hour maintenance contact center
-Historic Downtown Sherwood
-Stella Olsen Memorial Park
-Sherwood Saturday Market
-Sherwood Center for the Arts
-Vineyards and wineries
-Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease
• Pets allowed with pet deposit $400 1st pet, $200 2nd pet. Ask about breed and weight restrictions which vary based on the property insurance policy.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.