Beautiful Lake Oswego Ranch-Style Home, Gardeners Welcome - This Lake Oswego ranch is on a large lot. In the Palisades area. Perennial garden & ornamental grasses in the front and back yards; areas available for raised bed gardening, etc.
- 3 bedroom
- 1.5 bathroom
- Living room with large picture window
- Attached garage
- Heat / AC
- W/D Hook-up
- Quiet street
- Friendly neighbors
- Beautiful, forested area
- Close to walking paths & trails: Cooks Butte park, Luscher Farm, etc.
- ½ mile from the lake
- Easy commute to Beaverton or downtown Portland (bus stop for #36 bus to downtown just a block away)
- Close to shopping: Palisades market, Albertsons, Safeway, Zupans
- Close to Millennium Park, Lake Theater and dining opportunities
Other available options:
- Eligible to join Lake Grove Swim Park with photo ID & proof of residence (utility bill, etc.)
- Eligible to join Palisades Park Community Club (Palisades easement to Oswego Lake) with proof of residence, one-time initiation fee and annual dues
Pet policy: cats, dogs considered. Extra deposit and rent required.
Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
Tenants responsible for lawn care
Application fee is $40 per person.
Applications are required for anyone age 18 and over.
Before scheduling a tour, please ensure you are familiar with the area; that it is a neighborhood that you want to call home. Once you determine you like what's on the outside, give us a call to schedule a tour of the inside.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Portland Homes & Commercial Properties