2339 North 300 West, Sunset: 2bedroom, 1 bath apartment in a duplex. - 2339 North 300 West, Sunset: 2bedroom, 1 bath apartment in a duplex. This single-level unit, built in 1958 and has 800 Square feet. has a living room, two bedrooms with access to the 2nd bedroom from the hall and through the first bedroom; there is a kitchen with gas range and refrigerator; the 3/4 bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower; the laundry area has washer/dryer connections and storage cupboards.
Tenants water the front and back yard for their unit; the mowing and edging services and snow removal services are provided by the owner. The tenant pays the electric, gas and a $35 flat fee for water/sewer/trash services.
NO PETS ALLOWED. NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
1. FROM THE PROPERTY call: 1-866-993-9118 and follow the prompts. This must be done for each desired rental.
2. FROM A MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE OR A COMPUTER, go to: realpropertyutah.com/houses-rent; locate the rental and click “View Details”; then follow the instructions to schedule your self-tour or click this link: https://app.tenantturner.com/qualify/2339-n-300-w
3. ON YOUR SHOWING DATE/WHEN AT THE PROPERTY, you will ENTER THE eight (8) digit number located on the top or side of the box on the door, and IMMEDIATELY receive a text with the box four (4) digit ENTRY CODE.
4. Please provide feedback once your viewing is complete
5. FOR A LIST ONLY OF RENTALS: text “RPM1” to 23554 or visit: realpropertyutah.com/houses-rent
Before submitting a rental application, please call: 801-546-1770 to verify the property status. Once your self-tour is complete, you may follow the “APPLY NOW” link available via realpropertyutah.com/houses-rent to submit an online rental application.
All applicants over 18 years of age are subject to a background check, including criminal, credit, employment verification, and past tenancy. We are an Equal Housing Opportunity Management Company and adhere to the Good Landlord Program.
***The information contained in this advertisement is subject to change. The terms of any lease, should you execute a lease with RPM, are found solely in the Lease Agreement itself, along with any applicable addenda. Situations that may affect change include, but are not limited to an applicant's credit rating which may affect the required security deposit amount, and new information provided to us regarding a unit that we did not know at the time we placed this advertisement.***
No Pets Allowed