Address: 2439 Eddington Drive, Vancouver
Available: Now - long term unfurnished
Bedrooms: 4 + den
Finished area: 4041sf
Lot size: 7,236sf
Flooring: hardwood, laminate, tiles mixed
Outdoor: 1 deck, 1 balcony, fenced yard
Parking: double attached garage
Deposits: half a month security deposit.
Lease term: minimum one year lease.
Pets: sorry not this one.
Absolutely no smoking please.
Included items: landscaping, fridge, stoves, dishwasher, washer, dryer.
Not included: natural gas, electricity, telephone, cable, internet.
LOCATION: Quiet Quilchena family-friendly neighbourhood close to all sought after schools, UBC and Westside Parks. This house is located on Eddington Drive off Puget Drive on Arbutus Ridge between W. King Edward and W.33rd Avenue. 2 blocks walk to Prince of Wales Park and Secondary School. 5 blocks' walk to Trafalgar Park and Elementary School. Local shopping includes Jimmys Market, Tachia Bakery & Deli, La Buca, The Patty Shop The Bakeshop and Ridge Garden 5 blocks up MacDonald Street. More shopping available only W.16th Ave such as Choices Market, Yuwa Japanese, Starbucks, Subway, Fiore Famiglia, Sweet Obsession and Loblaws City Market. 5 minutes walk to the redeveloping Arbutus Shopping Centre.
FEATURES: This 4,041sf house has 3 levels, 4 bedrooms + den, 4.5 bathrooms and a combination of older hardwood floors, new laminate floors + ceramic floor tiles throughout. The front yard has a privacy tree wall, multiple planters and paved resting areas. The formal foyer and grand entrance lead you into the top floor main living areas of the property. The huge living room and separate proper dining room both have access to the view balcony. The Family room and a huge office flank both front corners. The spacious kitchen has two long rows of cabinets, a huge center island, eating area, and a circular serving counter. On this floor there is also a large 2 pcs powder room. Down one level is the sleeping quarter with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a back deck, and laundry room with working area. The master bedroom comes with standard closet, separate walk-in closet and 5 pcs ensuite. The ground floor is a flex room, another bathroom and access to the double attached garage.
For viewing appointments, please contact:
Tim Tsai at or
Property represented and posted by:
Sunstar Realty Ltd.
#6- 3003 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC. V5R 5J6.
- We do not charge prospective tenants any handling fees, application fees or processing fees.
- This property is not offered on a first come first serve basis; all applications will be carefully screened before presentation to owners for selection.
- It takes 2 to 3 business days to process each completed application.
- Payments from all major credit cards and direct debit accepted (subject to transaction fees charged by Rentmoola, and only applicable to fully managed properties).
- All measurements are approximate and all information presented herein obtained from sources believed to be reliable; user to verify and be aware that Sunstar does not assume any responsibility and/or liability for the accuracy of such.