Super Cool Duplex-Apartment Seeking Equally Cool Tenants - $1750
- Big farmer's porch at front of house
- Very clean; freshly painted interior; brand new carpeting; new refrigerator; new kitchen ceiling fan; new light fixtures, new sink faucet, new showerhead in bathroom; and more.
- Basement storage; washer/dryer
- Wide pumpkin-pine wood floors in living room, dining room and third floor bedroom. Carpeting in both stairwells, 2nd floor hallway, and one bedroom.
- We live locally and are very responsive.
- Available now.
- Security Deposit $1750
- tenants pay heat & electric; landlords pay water/sewer
- landlord do lawn maintenance; tenants do snow removal
- 6 month lease to start.
- Close to downtown Dover: walk to grocery stores, coffee shops, pubs/restaurants
- Close to Horne St. Elementary School and playground - designated as within walking distance
- Close to Wentworth-Douglas and Liberty Mutual (walking distance or 2-minute drive)
- One-minute walk to Coast and Wildcat Transit stop, which are located at the end of the street (7 miles to UNH); five-minute walk to Amtrak
- First Floor: kitchen, living room, and dining room/office.
- Second Floor: two bedrooms and x-lrg bath (bathroom is 72 sq feet).
- Third Floor: bedroom with hardwood floors and exposed brick PARKING
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Plenty of on-street parking all year (no more parking ban)
- The sq footage listed is approximate and does not include the basement.
- What about pets? A dog or cat may be ‘considered.’ With brand new carpeting, pets are negotiable and will include an added “pet fee.”