**SIX MONTH LEASE ONLY**
1) $440 p/w furnished- a list of available furniture would be negotiated on at the time of application processing
2) $400 p/w unfurnished with the garage not available for tenant to use
Step inside this private oasis on Montague Street to enjoy the privacy, sophistication and location on offer. With an option for furnished or unfurnished this property features:
- A grand front door and formal entrance off the front decked garden area
- Spacious and delightfully light filled master bedroom with walk through robes, stylish ensuite, separate toilet and sliding doors onto your private deck
- Second, generous bedroom with built in robes
- Private bedroom number three with a modern, pull down queen bed, built in robes and cabinetry as well as a study area, for those looking for a third bedroom or functional guest and study room
- Centrally located, modern main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Open plan living, dining and lounge space with sliding doors to the large, secluded deck an entertainers delight
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Combined laundry and additional pantry space if needed
- Also offering split system heating and cooling, central gas heating, ceiling fans, ducted vacuuming, polished floorboard through main areas, professionally maintained garden
- There is secure off street parking for two cars and the use of the single garage should the property be rented fully furnished. If rented unfurnished, the single garage will not be accessible by the occupant
If you desire a fully furnished property it can be rented at $440 per week. A list of available furniture would be negotiated on at the time of application processing.
Located within a 5 minute walk to the Highton Village and offering easy access to the Surf Coast, Geelong Ring Road, Barwon River and Melbourne.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the 'Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times OR go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.