City, Puget Sound and Olympic Mountain views in Belltown, very close to Queen Anne and South Lake Union. Just two blocks from Seattle Center and the Space Needle, and walking distance from downtown shopping, waterfront, Pike's Market, and SAM Sculpture Park. Quiet, friendly, highly sought after Seattle Heights Condominium. 730 sf unit with circular floorplan that is very bright, quiet and comfortable. Rent this excellent condo directly from the local owner who lived in it for over 6 years; very well kept.
- 1 bedroom, 1 full bath
- Solid concrete construction (you won't hear your neighbors and they won't hear you)
- Newly painted (see pictures)
- Bedroom carpet (less than 2 years old)
- Washer/dryer in unit (less than 2 years old)
- Brand new stainless steel microwave (will be installed in a week)
- Range, dishwasher, fridge
- In sink disposal is less than 2 years old
- Drinking water filter in sink
- Lots of closet space.
- Big covered patio with NW facing views of City, Puget Sound (watch the boats), and Olympic Mountains (beautiful sunsets)
- Units on this same floor have access to a fairly large south facing common terrace.
- Underground garage parking in a reserved corner spot included (lots of space to open doors)
- Secure storage area included on the same floor
- Water/sewer/garbage/cable included!
- 100 Mbps Condo Internet available
- Central AC! Electric bill is approx $25/mo year-round to operate AC or heat.
Building amenities include:
Indoor pool, gym, sauna, hot tub, business center, event room, 24/Hr concierge, very large outdoor common area terrace.
Move in the first week of May. (There is a $500 move-in fee imposed by the building)
Note: Some photos show empty unit with old all white paint. Colored walled photos are most current.