This fantastic two bedroom unit is close to all amenities, directly opposite is Seven Eleven, MacDonalds, Red Rooster, Bunnings nearby, and also Spotlight amongst others.
This unit is set well back in the complex and fully renovated, offering relaxed and comfortable living for a small family, couple or a single person.
- Near new ducted heating throughout
- Modern kitchen including stainless steel appliances
- Built in robes within both bedrooms
- Separate laundry for convenience
- Single car-port available plus visitor parking
- Close to public transport (buses constantly running along Canterbury Road)
If you are keen on this property we encourage you to apply through 1form (https://1form.com/) ASAP, so we can begin application checks.
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK TIMES PRIOR TO VIEWING**
*Please ensure to have photo ID with you at all property inspections for security purposes*
For further information or inspection times, please register your interest by contacting Bridget Lawrence on 9872 3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org