Arlington New tenant needed asap for a Dec 1st move in
I have been renting a very nice Arlington condo right in Shirlington Village (http://villageatshirlington.com/) for about 3 years. I'm moving and so I'm helping my landlord look for a new tenant for my unit for a Dec 1st move-in
- Very large and open common area space with 13 or 14 foot ceilings.
- Hardwood in the main common areas and carpet in the two bedrooms.
- Kitchen has granite counters and a big island thing.
- I'm not sure the total square footage but I think they said about 1,500 square feet way back when I was looking at moving in.
- Spacious master with a bathroom and HUGE walk-in closet.
- Kinda loft style 2nd bedroom where one of the walls is 3/4 high not going all the way to the 13 or 14 foot ceiling.
The 2nd bedroom also has another HUGE walk-in closet and a full bathroom just in the hallway.
- Stacked washer/ dryer in the unit
- Includes a separate storage unit within the building
- One reserved parking space in the building garage.
- Building amenities include a gym room and a pool,
The building was built in 2006, I think, and the unit is still in very good/ like new condition. In my 3 years living here, I have had no large or even small maintenance issues. The building has a front desk which will accept packages and such. Steps from the doors of this building are a dozen restaurants and bars, a Harris Teeter grocery store, post office, Arlington Library, Signature Theater, a movie theater, and other shops, running trails, a dog park.... and so on. It's really been a great apartment and a great area to live Air Conditioning, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Oversized Closets, Washer and Dryer In Unit, High Speed Internet Available, Garage and/or Covered Parking, Extra Storage, Hardwood Floors, Bus/Public Transportation, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Near Park