Stylish 3 bd/2.5bth 1550 sq ft townhome +garage! Family Friendly! - 3 bed/2 bath 1550 sq. ft. $1650/month
$1500 Deposit, subject to adjustment pending results of a background screening
Very well maintained townhome, in a tucked away subdivision- surrounded by nature- birds, trees, even a creek! This townhome is located on a creek!
Protected greenspace in the backyard preserves the quiet park-like feel.
There's a fantastic playground nearby. Its like living in a park.
This residence has tons of storage. The gourmet kitchen has an island that functions as a breakfast-bar and still provides plenty of room for a traditional dining area.
The Gorgeous Kitchen opens to the living and dining area.
Bedrooms and laundry are located up stairs for nice separation.
Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, double vanity and tub.
Close to Parks, Shopping, I-5 and 205!!
Contact us to come take a look!
• All people age 18 or over that will be living in the property must complete an application and pay the application fee of $25 per person (or $40 per person if you have lived outside Oregon/Washington in the last 5 years).
• Application forms must be complete prior to screening.
• Positive identification with a state issued picture ID will be required.
• Inaccurate, incomplete or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
• If your application is denied, or if you decide not to rent the property after the screening has been started, your application fee will not be returned to you.
• Upon approval, if you will not be moving into a unit immediately, a deposit equal to half the security deposit may be required. Once you have paid this deposit, if you decide not to move into the unit, the deposit will not be returned to you.
• The number of total people permitted to occupy a residence is based on the number of bedrooms (defined as a room primarily used for sleeping, with at least one window allowing egress and a closet).
• Two persons are allowed per bedroom. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of two.
• You must provide phone contact information for your current and previous landlords.
• If an applicant has been evicted during the last (3) years, the application will be denied.
• Combined gross monthly income should equal (2) to (3) times the monthly rent.
• Employment and income sources will be verified.
• You may be asked to produce additional paperwork or contact information to verify non-employment income sources.
• If you are self-employed, you will be asked to provide a copy of your previous year’s tax returns.
• Lack of verifiable income may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of insufficient income, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Credit/criminal/background checks will be performed on all applicants age 18 and over.
• Criminal conviction(s) may be grounds for denial.
• Good credit showing prudent payment history will be required.
• Poor credit scores, bankruptcies, judgments, and accounts in collections may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of poor credit and bankruptcies, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Residences that allow pets will have an additional pet deposit. The total amount of the pet deposit is based on the type and number of pets and references. The final amount of the pet deposit will be decided after the screening is completed.
• In properties that have carpets and allow pets, the tenants will be required to have the carpets professionally cleaned upon move out.
No Pets Allowed