If you're like us and appreciate quality, beauty and a great first impression - then 28 Kinlyside Avenue is the home for you!
The heritage style landscaping and slate facade oozes charm and classic beauty which is continued throughout the home with beautiful polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and decorative rosettes. With a formal lounge and dining room at the front of the home and a large open kitchen and meals area that extends onto the timber deck; entertaining is a breeze.
The study, conveniently located off the meals area is a great size, whilst the three bedrooms are all larger than normal and include built in robes; master with ensuite. The centrally located main bathroom features a bath and shower plus a separate toilet. Storage is no issue with a large linen press, under-house storage/man cave and a large double garage with automatic doors, and the ability to drive through to the backyard.
With quality inclusions, an excellent floor plan, and recently updated gutter guard, fascia, mulching and a re-roped pergola; the hard work has been done already.
• Large open kitchen with electric stove and 900ml oven
• Timber deck off dining area with stairs to private grassy backyard
• Formal dining and lounge rooms
• Three bedrooms with robes; master with ensuite and robes
• Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Study off dining area
• Ducted gas heating
• Double garage with automatic doors, plus drive through access to the backyard
• Secure dog run just meters down the road
• Outdoor pets considered
Want to view this property? Click the "Book Inspection" button to register for our next available inspection.
Please note: Inspections will not be held if you do not register.