NOTE: All inquiries will be forwarded to the respective showing agent for that property.
Address: Edgemont Village
Available: November 15, 2018 - fully furnished
Finished area: 1100sf
Fireplaces: 1; gas
Flooring: hardwood, carpets, tiles mixed
Outdoor: front and backyards
Parking: carport + driveway
Deposits: half a month security deposit.
Lease term: minimum 2 months stay.
Pets: dogs okay with owner approval.
Absolutely no smoking please.
Included items: fully furnished from cutlery to linens; from flat screen TV to soap dispensers; fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer; and also includes maid service twice a month, local telephone, cable, and high speed wireless internet.
Not included: long distance telephone, gas, electric, additional cleaning & move-out clean.
LOCATION: Welcome to the community of Edgemont Village, a hidden gem located in the Capilano area across the Capilano River from West Vancouver. A variety of shopping and eateries await you in the Village; Thrifty Foods, Windsor Meats butcher, Cobbs Bakery, Delaney's coffee house, La Galleria (deli and sandwich shop), Pizzaz (gift shop), Zig Zag Boutique, David's Tea to name a few. Quiet and peaceful setting across from Murdo Fraser Park. Stroll to the Village through the park in about 15-20 minutes, past 6 public tennis courts, charming winding wooded pathways over a creek and past a duck pond to the Village where you can enjoy a leisurely coffee or lunch. (Bonus! Murdo Fraser Par 3 Golf Course about a 5 min walk.). Situated in the catchment for Highland Elementary and Handsworth Secondary Schools. Transit nearby. If commuting to downtown, Bus #246 is a direct route to Vancouver, no transfers required. Two minute drive to Edgemont Village, 15 minute bus ride to Grouse Mountain skiing/ hiking and a quick 5 min trip to Park Royal by car. Live here and be part of this wonderful community!
FEATURES: Charming, updated, bright South facing, one level home with 3 bedrooms. New kitchen includes granite counters, stainless appliances (including French door refrigerator with ice maker , 4 burner gas range, dishwasher and microwave). Access through kitchen to covered patio with dining table for 6, a lovely porch swing and a large grassy backyard. Living and Dining rooms enjoy the ambiance of the gas fireplace. Three bedrooms with bed sizes, Queen and 2 Doubles. Bathroom has nice new deep tub with shower head, new toilet and beautiful tiling on walls and floor. Hardwood floors throughout main living areas. Front load laundry machines. Dogs considered.
Property represented and posted by:
Sunstar Realty Ltd.
#6- 3003 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC. V5R 5J6.
- We do not charge prospective tenants any handling fees, application fees or processing fees.
- This property is not offered on a first come first serve basis; all applications will be carefully screened before presentation to owners for selection.
- It takes 2 to 3 business days to process each completed application.
- Payments from all major credit cards and direct debit accepted (subject to transaction fees charged by Rentmoola, and only applicable to fully managed properties).
- All measurements are approximate and all information presented herein obtained from sources believed to be reliable; user to verify and be aware that Sunstar does not assume any responsibility and/or liability for the accuracy ..
Lease details: Minimum 2 months stay.