Oceanside Terraces Condo- Steps to the beach! - Enjoy the coastal lifestyle of Oceanside in this 2,000 Sq Ft condo with walking distance to the beach, restaurants and taverns. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo features a large living area space perfect for entertaining guests, two private balconies with views and updated finishes. The condo opens up to an open-concept living area and kitchen space with large windows bringing in great natural light and french doors opening up to a private balcony with views of the community. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample counter storage space. Off the kitchen a hallway leads to a powder room for guest use, two bedrooms and the master bedroom suite. Each guest bedroom includes closets with customized built-ins and share a full bathroom. The master bedroom suite features a walk-in closet, a large ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, soaking tub and walk-in shower. The suite opens up to its own private balcony with views of the neighborhood.
Other features of the condo include recessed lighting, custom window coverings, ceiling fans, wood flooring throughout the common living area, carpet in the bedrooms and tile in the bathrooms. The laundry closet includes a washer and dryer. The condo comes with two assigned underground parking spots and secured access to the building. Includes a common area jacuzzi and outdoor lounge area with fireplace for tenants to enjoy. No Smoking. Pets OK with restrictions.
The amazing location of this unit allows for an easy walk to the beach, Oceanside pier and strand, shops, dining, theater & Coaster/Amtrak at the Oceanside Transit Center. The property has easy access to Interstate 5, Highways 76 & 78, and other San Diego transportation corridors and is just a few minute drive to the main gate at Camp Pendleton. Trips to Carlsbad beaches, Oceanside Harbor, unspoiled Encinitas and Solana Beach, Del Mar Race Track and County Fairgrounds or stunning Torrey Pines State Reserve and Torrey Pines Golf Course are a short drive away. It’s also an easy day trip to other San Diego favorites such as Sea World, historic Old Towne, the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park, Petco Park and the Downtown Gaslamp District. Schools in the nearby area include: South Oceanside Elementary School, Lincoln Middle School, Oceanside High School.
Listing and marketing information provided is deemed reliable and accurate but not guaranteed - agents, brokers, and tenant should confirm all property information and specifications before entering rental agreement.
TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
1. To schedule a showing through our automated systems from your smart phone, call (858) 252-0480 and be prepared to enter the street number in address of the property of interest (123 Broadway would be entered as 123). The automated system will recognize the property and will send you a link to schedule a showing through our online service called Tenant Turner.
- OR -
Copy and paste the link into your web browser to visit the schedule showing page for the property of interest, then fill in the contact information fields on the left side of the page and click "Continue To Next Step":
2. Call North County Property Group at 858-792-5797 to speak with our leasing department by pressing 1 from the menu options. The leasing team will answer any questions and help you schedule a showing.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Visit https://www.ncpropertygroup.com/san-diego-homes-for-rent
2. Find the property of interest, open the listing and then click on "Apply Online".
3. A $45 non-refundable application fee per adult will be charged.
4. Every person over 18 who would reside at the property much complete and submit a rental application.
5. Be prepared to provide supporting details and documents requested (photo ID, proof of income, bank statements, etc). Incomplete applications will be delayed or possibly denied.
6. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents. Pets are subject to a $20 pet screening fee (free for service animals).
7. Application turnaround time is typically 2-4 days.
1. We are a fair housing provider. All applicants will be subject to the same application criteria.
2. Total household gross monthly income must be at least three (3) times the amount of monthly rent.
3. Favorable credit history, proof of employment and sufficient income, and positive landlord references are required.
4. No co-signers will be accepted.
5. Renters insurance is also required.
6. A $100 lease preparation and move-in fee.
7. A monthly pet administrative fee of $50 ($75 for two pets) will be charged to tenants with approved pets.
8. For the complete set of criteria visit: https://www.ncpropertygroup.com/rental-criteria
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
North County Property Group
Schedule a showing: (858) 252-0480
General Information: (858) 792-5797
CA DRE #01922571