Beautiful from the inside out! This home rests on the corner in a cul-de-sac with no neighbors behind you! Inside is lovely with hard flooring throughout, a spacious living area with a cozy fireplace and built in shelves! There is room for the family to enjoy this home for years. The kitchen is a charmer with plenty of cabinet space and counter space, the chef in the family will love it! The back yard features lush landscape and will be the perfect escape to unwind from the day. The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1,495 per month and the security deposit is $1,595.00, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner will allow one pet under 30lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
Please visit our website at BlueFoxProperties.com to see the VIDEO TOUR, additional information about this home, interior photos of the home, and to download a copy of our application. Or, if this home does not meet your requirements, you may search our website for other homes we currently have available.
If you meet our minimum rental criteria and would like to schedule a private showing for this home, please call 780-7888.