Newly updated 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath light filled townhome conveniently located in a gated community (with pool) in DC’s Edgewood neighborhood. Within walking distance of the red line metro, Washington DC’s major medical centers and 3 major universities. The nearby Brookland community offers bars, restaurants and shops.
The lower floor of this 1,100 square foot, two-level townhome has a large living/dining room space with a fireplace, outdoor balcony/deck and new hardwood floors. The updated kitchen has new appliances and new granite countertops. There is a powder room just off the entry hallway. The second floor has two bedrooms with new carpeting throughout. The Master Bedroom has an updated en-suite bathroom. A second updated full bathroom is located in the hallway.
Home and property highlights:
- Recently updated kitchen with new appliances and new plumbing fixtures, granite countertops and pantry
- Living room and adjacent dining area with fireplace and balcony/deck area
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths on 2nd floor
- 1 half bath on main floor
- Master bedroom with recently updated en-suite bath
- Full laundry (washer/dryer) located adjacent to Kitchen
- Gated Edgewood Commons community with 24/7 gate guards
- Dedicated parking space for one car
- Well maintained, private community pool available for residents
- Only 15 minutes to downtown DC on the red line
- 20 minute walk to Catholic University and Howard University
- Trinity Washington University is across the street
- 10 minute walk to the Washington DC VA Medical Center
- 10 minute walk to Medstar Washington Hospital Center and the Children’s National Medical Center
- 5 minute walk to Edgewood playground
- Adjacent to Brookland community brew pubs, stores, restaurants, art studios
- Close to Fort Totten Park
Video walk-through available. To schedule a virtual showing, please respond to this listing. We kindly ask for 24 hours advanced notice ahead of your desired showing time. Sorry, but there are no short term rental options.
Lease details: Minimum lease duration desired is 12 months. Parking: Dedicated Spot (1 Car). Utilities Included: Pool, Garbage. Building move-in fee is . Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to a pet fee/deposit.
Please note that we are looking for qualified applicants that can meet the following:
- Credit score of 675 (or higher) with no major derogatory marks on their report.
- Total household income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- A clean rental history.
Application process includes employment/income verification, reference checks, and credit/background check - $40/adult.