Remodeled 2BR apartment with hardwoods, stainless steel appliances and granite counters - The Lake Apartments is a commuters dream. Our beautiful garden style apartment community is centrally located in Federal Way with new attentive and devoted management on call 24/7. Located on a quiet street just off Pacific Highway 99, The Lake Apartments offers a perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility. Surrounded by a large peaceful garden space The Lake is within a mile of the Federal Way transit center, I-5 and many public transit bus lines. Coin-Op Laundry facilities on site. $50.00 per occupant per month for Water, Sewer and Garbage.
COMMUNITY NAME: The Lake Apartments
YEAR BUILT: 1958
Elementary: Nautilus | Middle/Jr High: Sacajawea | High: Federal Way
Oven/Range | Refrigerator | Dishwasher
12 Month or greater with approval
Our Standard Move in Deposit and Fees include a Refundable Deposit of $1095.00 plus a non-refundable fee of $250.00. We may ask for an additional deposit based on income, credit score, or background check results.
PET POLICY – Case by Case
• Pet is possible with prior approval
• Pet must be over 2 years old
• Pet must neutered or spayed
• Pet must be and under 30lbs
• No aggressive breeds
• Other restrictions may apply
• Pet application fees are $50 per pet. Monthly pet administration fees are $25 per pet.
• Our Standard Refundable Pet Deposit is $500 per pet (may vary). This deposit would be in addition to the standard security deposit and is refundable subject to property condition on move out.
EASY TO APPLY ONLINE!
$37 - Per Applicant paid online with a credit card!