Best Value in North Park for Condo-Quality, Upscale 2-bedroom One-of-a-Kind Apartment in Prime Location - 3112 30th Street Apartments
Beautifully remodeled and newly upgraded 2 Bedroom /1 Bath on second floor of friendly, family owned and managed, 18-unit apartment community. This 891 sq ft apartment has multiple large closets, cabinets and storage areas. Exceptional attention to detail has gone into this spacious, pristine apartment that features large windows, sunny, naturally lit and open floor plan, lighted granite breakfast bar and granite counter tops. Additional features include stainless steel appliances, crown molding and large ceiling fans in each room, laminate wood flooring, recessed lighting with dimmers and brand-new plush carpet in both bedrooms. This apartment comes with a designated onsite parking spot.
We welcome indoor cats! No dogs permitted!
Photos are of the actual unit.
- Air conditioned
- New recessed lighting in the living room and kitchen.
- Beautiful Espresso-stained wood kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Stainless-steel appliances: microwave, stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Granite counter tops
- Porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, dining, and bathroom
- Chrome, remote control fans in every room
- Custom 2" wood window blinds
- Laminate wood flooring
- Dual pane vinyl windows throughout
- New forced air heater
- Onsite laundry, locally-serviced laundry with free storage cubbies
- Weber BBQ for all residents in lushly landscaped courtyard
- Reserved onsite parking space
- Additional off-site secure storage in owner-owned 2-car garage
- Computerized system for rent payments, maintenance & much more
- 24/7, 10-camera video surveillance system
-Pride of ownership, family--owned and managed
- Outstanding tenant mix in building make great neighbors
Walking distance to everything both North Park and South Park have to offer-- restaurants, breweries, cafes and shops, Bird Park, Morley Field, Balboa Park and zoo. Owner-managed building means special attention to tenant needs.
Call or email to schedule appointment to see this apartment and discuss further. A must see to appreciate—this beautiful unit is one-of-a-kind in the building. You won't be disappointed.
Alexia and Aaron
619-354-8101 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Dogs Allowed