Upper-level Modern and Spacious with Custom Renovations in Friendly North Park Community - 1 Bdrm/ 1 Bath, Large, bright and contemporary second floor apartment in a friendly and professional 18-unit, secure community complex. If you are seeking a new home with customized interior and quality comforts, you'll find it here. Unit features an open floor plan, beautiful granite counter tops, Espresso Shaker wood cabinetry, and color coordinated wood plank flooring, as well as custom, porcelain tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Numerous cabinets, closets and storage spaces, complete crown molding, and energy efficient stainless steel appliances (fridge, self-cleaning oven/stove, dishwasher, microwave). Apartment looks out onto lush courtyard landscaping.
PHOTOS ARE OF ACTUAL UNIT.
• Shaker-style Espresso colored wood cabinets
• Stainless steel refrigerator, built-in microwave, oven, and dishwasher
• Granite countertops
• Porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, dining, and bathroom
• Laminate wood flooring in bedroom and living spaces
• Chrome ceiling fans in each room
• Crown molding
• Custom porcelain tile bath surround
• Glass-doors tub enclosure
• Mirrored bedroom closet doors
• 2" wood horizontal blinds w/ valances on all windows
• Energy efficient dual pane vinyl windows
• Updated interior and exterior doors & hardware
Brand new 12,00 BTU Air conditioning installed July 2019
• Exceptionally well-maintained, pride of ownership building, with onsite manager.
• Online resident portal for easy rent payments and maintenance requests.
• Exceptional tenant mix and community atmosphere in a prime location
• (10) camera 24/7 video-surveillance security system
• Onsite laundry room
• Assigned onsite parking
• Mature, lush community courtyard with community BBQ
We welcome INDOOR CATS! NO DOGS PERMITTED.
North Park is one of the most exceptional neighborhoods in San Diego. A walkers dream and a hub for bicycle aficionados with proximity to everything North Park and South Park have to offer. Three blocks to Bird Park and Morley Field, with public swimming pool, tennis courts and Velodrome bike track. Walking distance to San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park and museums, great neighborhood restaurants and breweries. Easy freeway access and nearby to great schools and community parks. Your new home is waiting for you.
Call or text 619-354-8101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to view your new home. Learn more about this owner managed building or submit an application online at
Susanne and Diane
No Dogs Allowed