These apartments are truly awful. Mold EVERYWHERE. When it rained you could hear it coming into the utility closet. We informed the office and maintenance time and time again and nothing was done. When we first moved in it was about 90 degrees daily and the air conditioner was broken. We put in a work order and it took them a MONTH to fix it. Ridiculous. The office staff are very nice, but the the state of the apartments is deplorable. We are not renewing our lease.
For what I pay a month, it's decent. Be that as it may, their maintenance people here are absolutely terrible. When I first moved in, I noticed my apartment didn't have a carbon monoxide detector (the lease stipulates that all apartments would have one). I brought it to the attention of the housing office and one was put in within the week, no problems. About 2 months later, I brought up a list of approximately 5 work orders that needed to be done, all relatively small jobs: it has been 6 months and not a single one have been done. I've reminded them time and time again, yet nothing gets done. I will not be renewing my lease here on that fact alone.
Worst apartments ever. They won't fix anything.
We were not given a key to the laundry room so we could use it. We were treated like we were bothering and inconveniencing them. Fixtures that the apartment had installed had fallen from the wall. When we reported this, it had never gotten fixed. The item mounted above the toilet had laid on the floor until we moved out. This thing could of fallen on our young child and crushed her. The rail outside the back door was rusted and not completely attached to the steps. This is a dangerous place to live and the staff is not at all helpful. They will be nice and friendly at first. But it doesn't last long.
recently moved in. area seems neat not trashy looking. some what of a well lite parking lot. the two different apt.s i looked at were so much better than some of the other apt.s i've seen in the area. i believe the apt.s to be well worth the asking price. inside this apt. were just a few things that need to be fixed or replaced but nothing major. over all very pleased with it. neighbors are a bit loud but only for a short time and never at night or early morning. would recomend living here.