- Asking rent - CAD 2300
- Two Bedroom and Two Bathrooms - 850 SF
- Hot Water & One Parking included in the rent
- Bright, spacious unit in Prodigy by Georgie Award winner Adera Development.
- Located in the quiet neighbourhood of Wesbrook Village, UBC
- Steps away from grocery store, restaurants, bank, community center, Save-on-foods, University Hill Secondary and Norma Ross Elementary.
- No Smoking
- No Pet
- Minimum 12 months
Discover Wesbrook Village
Take advantage of the world-famous University of British Columbia campus, where education opportunities abound and recreational pursuits are limitless. The most celebrated primary and secondary educational institutions in the province are also just minutes away, including the new Norma Rose Point Elementary School, University Hill Secondary School, St. George's School and West Point Grey Academy. The Residences at Nobel Park are also connected to a world-class city. The residents in this community are within easy reach of a wealth of restaurants, shopping and nightlife in downtown Vancouver, just minutes away.
Lease details: 1 Year