This home has plenty of room for the family. Enjoy the back yard which is great for entertaining friends and family for summer barbeques. This home is located close to shopping, schools, downtown and haseasy access to I-19 and the I-10. Get out of the hustle of city living and into the serene and peaceful setting of this quiet neighborhood. It can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy on April 16th. The rental rate is $1,125 per month and the security deposit is $1,225, plus $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval. Owner will consider 1 pet up to 70lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.