**** 100% remodeled 2 BR Unit w/all appliances in gated, safe apartment building ****
- Privately Managed 2 BR offered by Friendly Homeowner who takes good care of his tenants and units and does property management as a full-time activity.
- Unit located in an all gated complex, lit at night, and equipped with safety cameras.
- Access by pedestrian locked gates and by remote control for car gates.
- Should satisfy the most safety concerned tenants (zero incident since the installation of gates, lights and cameras 2 years ago).
- Upstairs Unit with Hardwood Floor in living room, bedroom and hallway.
- Brand New Porcelain tiles in Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Entirely Freshly Painted Throughout.
- All Brand New Appliances are included: Top Mount Refrigerator (with Freezer), Microwave/Hood, Gas Stove and Dishwasher.
- Interior Laundry Closet Offers a brand new stacked washer and dryer.
- Brand new double pane windows in all rooms (great to keep the place cool and quiet) with brand new front door/gate.
- Three brand New AC Units (with supplemental heat) in both the living room and the two bedrooms.
- Swamp cooler in the hallway (great to cool down and humidify the unit at a lower cost).
- One Individual Assigned Carport (with a large, lockable storage cabinet) and one extra open space are included.
- Pets are welcome as long as they are fixed, 100% accident free, vaccinated, and friendly with other dogs and people. The complex has a mini-dog park with a pet station. $15 monthly pet fee.
- Easy access to the 210 and 215 freeways.
- Located with minutes of California Sate University San Bernardino , grocery and retail stores.
- Very easy commute within San Bernardino and to Highland, Fontana, Rialto, Redlands, Riverside, Moreno Valley, etc.
- Non Smoking Unit, whether inside or outside. No exceptions, sorry.
- Housing Vouchers / Section 8 can be accepted on case by case basis.
- 12 month lease, $1,495 rent and a $35 utility fee for water, sewer and trash
Thank you for your interest, Marc
- I do not charge any fee to review your application.
- I am the owner of the unit who also hold a Real Estate Broker's license. I will be able to provide you with all the real estate forms from the California Association of Realtors that we need (lease agreement, disclosures).
- I just ask that you provide me with a credit report that you can download yourself along with a rental application, your W2 from last year and your two most recent paystubs.
- I accept guarantors (e.g. parents) who would assure that, in case your income is not high enough to qualify on your own, they would step up to pay the rent if needed.