Beautiful John Ross Condo With River View - This immaculate, south waterfront, 1207 sq ft, 17th floor condo is a must-see! Immediate availability!
The John Ross luxury condo tower was designed by the internationally recognized architect Robert Thompson. Located along the Willamette River with excellent bicycle and pedestrian access, as well as access to downtown (PSU only a few stops away!) and outlying areas of Portland via the Portland Streetcar, the OHSU Campus via the tram, and immediate access to numerous freeways by car, this John Ross luxury condo tower is an ideal address for busy professionals and discerning renters.
The innovative elliptical shape of the tower allows for amazing curved glass, floor to ceiling windows in this condo with beautiful views of OHSU, the tram, downtown, and the river! Also yours to enjoy is the beautiful outdoor plaza by the street entrance with water features, benches, and table seating. All residents are free to use this space as well as the amazing 5th floor terrace with barbecues, herb plantings, and plenty of tables for dining al fresco any time of the day you desire. Planning a party? Residents have access to the 2nd floor party room and dining terrace complete with kitchen, big screen cable TV, DVD player, and multiple seating options inside and out.
• 1207 sq ft
• Spacious living area with room for sectional seating, dining, possible partitioned office or sleeping, & mobile kitchen island or bar seating area
• Curving wall of windows in living area and bedroom with beautiful river, southwest hills and downtown views
• Hunter Douglas rolling privacy with view screens
• BOSCH Gas Range / Oven
• Refrigerator / Freezer
• Garbage disposal
• Stainless steel appliances
• TWO large hall closets
• Utility room with space for storage
• Washer / Dryer
• Balcony w/River View
• Efficient Heat Pump
• Air conditioning
• Water/Gas/Trash included in rent
• Double pane / Storm windows
• Large, built-in storage cabinets in bedroom
• Hardwood floor
• Tile floor in bathroom
• LEED-Certified Green Building
BUILDING / COMMUNITY FEATURES
• Community Terrace on the 5th floor with multiple dining tables/chairs and gas grills
• Community outdoor water features and seating on ground level
• Spacious community party room and terrace on the 2nd floor available for reservation
• Secured entry
• Controlled access
• Disability access
• Near transportation
• Barbecues available on Community Terrace
• Secure, off-street indoor parking
• Elizabeth Caruthers Park (summer movies in the park, summer farmers market)
• Restaurants, food carts, gym, dry cleaning, salon and spa, coffee shops, groceries... just steps away!
12 month lease available
Security Deposit: $2,100
Application fee: $50.00 per adult applicant
The JOHN ROSS charges a one-time move in/out fee of $800. This fee is made payable to the condo association and is due upon lease acceptance.
Proof of Renters insurance is required.
No Pets Allowed