Wow this home is not only sparkling from the outside, it's huge on the inside! You will be amazed when you step inside and see all the natural sunlight and a spacious family room that opens to the long entryway. The split bedroom floorplan is ideal and the open kitchen makes entertaining your guests easy. Whether you are using the jogging path located nearby or relaxing in your back yard, you will always have a gorgeous view of the Catalina Mountains. The refrigerator, washer and dryer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on February 13th The rental rate is $1,395 per month and the security deposit is $1,495, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pet. Owner will consider one small pet with a $20 a month pet rent.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pet are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.