Live In Luxury and Enjoy The View - To view this home go to: www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals
Welcome to your new home where you will enjoy spending time with family and friends. Live in luxury with this meticulously built modern farmhouse, ideally situated on one of Seattle's premier streets in Mount Baker. Enjoy expansive, panoramic views of Lake Washington, the Cascade Mountains, Mount Rainier and Genesee Park.
This stylish new construction features an open floor plan with exceptional light, white oak plank floors, custom details throughout, a world class chef's kitchen featuring a 6-burner gas stove, double ovens, built in microwave, side by side refrigerator with deep freezer drawers.
An elegant master suite with a luxurious bath featuring radiant heated floor; a great way to start your day, wake up to views of Lake Washington. Expand your living space in the summer with your inviting roof top deck, or enjoy a BBQ on your main level back yard deck. Your options are unlimited!
Fully fenced level & private backyard plus a large two car garage.
Mount Baker has an active community club with year-round activities – you have a real sense of community here. Mount Baker Park is at the end of Cascadia Avenue a gorgeous tree lined street and gorgeous architecture.
This home is a unique blend of space, privacy and luxury and will not stay on the market long. Call today to schedule your viewing appointment. To view the full listing and photos go to www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals #MapleLeafManagment
- John Muir Elementary
- Washington Middle
- Franklin High
• Walk Score 74 • Transit Score 54
• Showings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
• $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
• No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent or a ShowDigs agent.
• All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
• Security Deposit of one month’s rent and Last Month’s rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Month’s rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
• Small dog may be negotiable on a case by case basis. Additional pet deposit and/or additional rent may apply.
• Deposit is fully refundable at the end of the lease with normal wear and tear.
• Prefer 24-month lease