Spectacular completely new interior renovation throughout. Klahanie neighborhood in Sammamish. Very quiet street. - The all-new kitchen and bathrooms are stunning. All new stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops throughout the home, all-new fixtures, new flooring, new paint, huge new soaking tub, new showers, new lighting, new doors, and more, in this very spacious home with a vaulted ceiling entry. In addition to 4 bedrooms, there is a large office/den right at the entry. Central Air-Conditioning. Attached two-car garage with large extra storage space. Two community swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball court, playgrounds, parks, and beautiful wooded walking trails are all part of this Klahanie Neighborhood. QFC Grocery Store, Starbucks, Restaurants, and other stores all nearby. HOA dues are paid by the owner. Convenient access to I90, Microsoft, Google, Sammamish Plateau shopping, boating on Lake Sammamish, skiing at Snoqualmie Resort, hiking in several beautiful mountains, and so much more.
Here is a link to a 3D Tour: insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=drOyNhpE2b&env=production
Here is a link to a video: https://youtu.be/7r8lP_8ZzHg
Lease must end August 2021 or end August 2022.
Tenant pays for all utilities
One small dog okay with pet deposit, pet rent, and weight/breed restrictions
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Rental insurance required.
Property address: 3739 260th Ave SE Sammamish, WA 98029
Requirements for Application
- Applications are required for each adult, and should be completed within 48 hours.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count such as all support agency vouchers. Business owners must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or homeownership.
Criteria for Approval
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and less than 3 late payments within the most recent 12 months.
- Average household Credit Score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Average household Credit Score of 550 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Average household Credit Score of below 550 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
- You must take possession of the property within 21 days of your application being approved. We cannot hold a property for longer than 21 days.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
- Upon approval of the application, a security deposit will be required within 24 hours as an earnest money deposit to hold the property, remove it from the market, cancel advertising, and cease showings to other prospective tenants. This earnest money deposit will be applied towards the refundable deposit upon move-in. 25% of the holding deposit is forfeited if the approved applicants fail to sign the lease or fail to occupy the property.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 550 and 649.
- Fully refundable pet deposit of $500 for the first pet, and $200 per additional pet and pet rent, where pets are allowed.
For updated information please visit our website.
We do not accept portable screenings.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
No Cats Allowed