This cute 3 x 2 even has the picket fence.
Located close to the local primary school and community centers, this neat and tidy home in Charlotte's Vineyard is sure to impress. Some of the features of this property include :
* Reverse cycle split system air con to all three bedroom and family room.
* Walk in robe to master bedroom and built in robes to bedroom two and three.
* Microwave recess to kitchen cupboards
* Remote single garage with enough room to park too cars
* Alfresco area with cafe blinds
* Garden shed
* Pets considered
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the the standard and special terms of the application agreement.