Remember being a kid…and tree forts? Where the rest of the world disappeared, and only your BFFs were allowed in? Just wait until you see this amazing home! With that peaceful, tree house feeling, uniquely designed to offer comfort, privacy, and spectacular living on almost half an acre of certified wildlife habitat, this is the ultimate grown-up hideaway!
This stunning 1926 masterpiece offers a rare opportunity to live in luxurious style with exquisite modern convenience. Designed with three separate wings, each housing beds, baths and living spaces, this home is an entertainer’s dream. Friends and family are guested in privacy, with central kitchen, dining, and living spaces as the perfect point of convergence.
Soaring vaulted ceilings, walls of windows, French Doors galore, and plenty of recessed and overhead lighting ensure airy, fresh spaces awash in natural light and year-round brightness. Each space in this impeccable gem provides easy access to multiple decks for perfect sunny day entertaining, or quiet reflection overlooking a natural paradise.
Cater to your inner chef in the expansive, dreamily appointed Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen. The gorgeous copper clad center island is at the core of this amazing space. A roomy dining area and family room with gas fireplace and built-in media center provide the perfect gathering spot while you whip up a feast for the crowd. 4 living/family areas on the main floor, 3 with fireplaces, offer plenty of options for cozy conversation along with French doors to individual decks and immaculately maintained grounds and gardens.
When it’s time to retire for the day, a trip up the sweeping curved wooden staircase leads to the ultimate tree fort. Housed on the top floor of the North wing, the private master suite and Juliette Balcony take things up a notch. Refresh and rejuvenate in stylish elegance in the spa-style master bath. A massive two-station farm style sink, large tile-wrapped walk-in shower, and Japanese-style soaking tub make this a heady retreat.
With too many features to list, this home truly must be seen to be appreciated. An impeccable example of Pacific Northwest style, executive level luxury, and park-like surroundings. Conveniently located off the winding curves of W Mercer Way, close to shopping, dining, parks and Washington's #2 School District. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make this spectacular home your new nest!
• 4 bedrooms and 2.75 bathrooms in 3,040 sq ft of luxurious living!
• Gorgeous parklike setting certified as a natural wildlife habitat
• Entertainer’s Dream with 4 Separate Living Areas and 3 Deck Areas!
• French doors throughout to bring the outside in
• Soaring vaulted ceilings and walls of windows for light-filled spaces
• Generous recessed and overhead lighting for year-round brightness
• Gleaming hardwoods, ceramic tile, and plush carpet flooring
• HUGE Central Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen w/ dining and family areas
• Copper Center Island w/Breakfast Bar and Extra Prep Sink
• Professional 6-burner gas cooktop w/automated downdraft system
• Stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens, and extra-large refrigerator
• Built-in work center and/or computer station
• Family space w/ cozy gas fireplace and built-in media center
• Two sets of French Doors to wraparound deck
• Walk-in Pantry
• Expansive, airy living room w/ vaulted ceilings and large fireplace
• Spacious family room w/ cozy wood stove, built-in media center and separate deck in North wing
• Sweeping curved stairway to North wing upper-level luxurious master suite w/cozy electric fireplace
• Soaring vaulted ceilings w/ ceiling fan, private Juliette balcony, and gorgeous custom built-in wardrobes and walk-in closet
• Stunning 5-piece spa-style master bath w/ massive farm-style shared sink
• Expansive walk-in shower and Japanese-style soaking tub
• East Wing upper level w/ loft style family/living area, spacious bedroom w/ vaulted ceilings, and elegant ¾ ensuite bath.
• East Wing lower level w/ 3rd airy bedroom, complete w/ built-in desk space
• Walk-in closet, French Doors to private deck, and bright full bath
• 4th cozy room located in Lower North Wing
• Separate main floor utility/laundry room w/ high-end Maytag Neptune washer and dryer
• TONS of storage space on all levels
• Built-in Vacuum system
• Massive two-car garage w/ built-in work bench
• Year-round Yard Maintenance included
Pets on a case-by-case basis, subject to interview and Owner approval. First month and security deposit. Terms Negotiable..
Please contact Marisa at 206.399.2275 / email@example.com
Rental Terms: Rent: $6,450, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $6,450, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.